- Take action early
- Decide what outcomes you want
- Seek out legal advice early
- Ensure you retain control of critical decisions and actions
- Prepare a strategy and refine and develop it as the matter proceeds
- Identify and engage all necessary resources in good time
- Maintain options for negotiated resolution with opposing parties
- Maintain close control over costs of managing the dispute and it's resolution
- Document in writing any agreements made
- Always remember that 'prevention is better than cure'
Click here http://www.stevehardyconsulting.com/what-we-do1/dispute-avoidance-resolution for more hints and tips behind these 10 essential habits for highly effective dispute resolution.
Commercial Solutions in Construction
Regulated By RICS