- Experienced and highly competent executive input when a permanent appointment may be unaffordable.
- Fresh thinking that will challenge the status quo.
- Allow you the breathing space necessary to avoid making the wrong permanent appointment.
- Enable you to define and implement the right commercial strategy.
- Help identify, measure and report the key outputs for your business.
- Provide an objective and independent approach to making tough decisions without fear of negative implications for future career prospects.
- Dependability in times of constant change and disruption.
- High levels of personal and professional integrity which will inspire confidence in matters of confidentiality and commercial sensitivity.
- Flexible timescales.
- Mentoring and coaching of existing internal candidates who may be 'trialling' or 'acting-up' in the role.
- Gain a legacy value of transferable skills which will strengthen your internal capabilities.
- Proof tested IR35 Employer protection.
Commercial Solutions in Construction
Regulated By RICS