5 topics important to the construction industry that i have spent more time thinking about since Covid. What has been occupying your minds?
- How should the the industry respond faster to the challenges of climate change given that 45% of the UK's carbon emissions are directly associated with the built environment sector?
- What needs to be done to enable the next generation to provide the best possible impact in our industry?
- How well does our industry capitalise on it's remarkable ability to innovate and problem solve and how can we share that capability more effectively?
- The pandemic has proved that amazing things can happen when people truly collaborate.
- How might the exponential growth in use of online technology for networking and business meetings prove to be both beneficial and detrimental over the longer term?
Commercial Solutions in Construction
Regulated By RICS