7 essential habits for highly effective tender risk management
- A Rigorous governance process of reviews and approvals is followed.
- Tender team are all co-located, with clearly assigned roles and responsibilities.
- All contract documentation has been thoroughly reviewed and understood.
- The programme is deliverable, fully integrated, logic and benchmark tested.
- Prices are comprehensively market tested before finalising the tender.
- A detailed and realistic profit delivery plan has been agreed.
- Last minute changes, new documentation or supplier quotes are not accepted until thoroughly reviewed.
Commercial Solutions in Construction
Regulated By RICS