It's amazing how often i have to advise customers that recovery of time and cost for impact of change is at considerable risk due to poor and inadequately detailed records. It can really be so much easier with a little more 'hard yards' investment in contemporary daily diary and allocation records.
- Who is working on each task?
- What exactly are they doing?
- Why are they doing it?
- When and for how long spent on each task?
- Where exactly is it being carried out?
- How much is being achieved each day?
- Which other tasks does the work directly affect?
Commercial Solutions in Construction
Regulated By RICS